Describing my school grounds.

My school grounds are huge! There is always something to do but if you don’t then I feel bad for you cause doing activities at my school are pretty fun, I would tell you the awesome events we do but I’m gonna write about that after cause I have to I guess… Being able to come to O.I.S and do the awesome things here that you wouldn’t be able to do able your primary school. I’n not really sure to do this and write about school grounds but eh. The field I gotta say is it’s huge! Like no kidding, we have three kinda courts, one is where most of the students hang out then the other two is where the trails for sports are normally.

What I do at break time.

When the bell goes for break time I put all my stuff away and start walking out the door since I don’t bring a lunch box to school I just grab my food then leave. My friends are normally by the canteen buying stuff or playing volleyball on the field or court. I enjoy playing volleyball but sometimes I get hit in the head or face which is annoying cause it hurts. After that we go back inside, then the bell rang for lunch time! We get let go from the lunch area to go to the other side of the school which is actually where all the students hang out. For the rest of the day it is not really exciting so that’s why I’m ending this writing piece.

Interviewing Lockie – Research

1# Whats your favorite sport? = Basketball

2# Favorite color? = Red, orange, dark blue & rose gold.

3# Favorite subject in class? = P.E

4# Best friends in your class? = Levi, Lachlan, Maddox, Regan, Kenny & Lewis

5# Favorite math game on device? = Prodigy

6# Favorite book at the moment? = Steven Adams

7# Do you find maths hard or easy? = hard

8# What do you play at break time? = Play basketball with his friends

9# Favorite friend in your class? = Kenny, Alex & Harrison

10# Favorite Pokemon =  Mega Charizard & Allakazam

My school day.

Normally on a school day, my classmates and I do reading and writing in the morning. The bell rang for break time and all of my classmates are happy that it is finally break. At break. I hang out with my friends and play volleyball which normally hurts my hands when I play though, its actually painful. Sadly the bell rang again, then we had to get back to class and finish off the work we were working on before break which probably was writing. It was a pretty hard morning since I sometimes don’t get enough sleep and get really tired in the morning. After we finish our writing we need to move on to maths which is kinda fun since when we finish our tasks we get to go on prodigy, its so fun! Two or one hour its time for lunch/break, at morning tea we play volleyball but normally at lunch time we play something different. Bell rang lunch time is finish then back to class we go, we don’t do much stuff after lunch just finishing off little things. Finally home time, we leave then next day we do it again but sometimes the next day is different.

Some Facts About Lions!

1. The roar of an adult male lion can be heard from 8 kilometers (5.0 miles) away.
  2. Most lions are found in the wild live in the southern and eastern parts of Africa.

Male Lion

3. Elicit from students that the large size and sharp, pointed shape of lions teeth are used to shred and tear the meat they eat.
  4. Lions go to hunt for food mostly from dusk till dawn.
  5. By showing their teeth and sticking out there tongues, lions are able to catch hold of a smell to work out if its something worth eating.

Female Lion ( Left) Male Lion (Right)

Female Lions

My Triathlon Recount

Triathlon                                                   On Wednesday we had a school event called Triathlon. On Triathlon we had three sports, we had to do swimming,running and biking, I did swimming. You could be in a team of three or a solo. So every student who went to school had to do it or if you couldn’t then you had to help out the teachers. So right after lunch on Wednesday we all had to meet on the court so the teachers could tell who was going first and where the course was and how much laps you had to do. So for me I did swimming so I had to do eight laps of swimming but I could pick any swimming technique you like, I did backstroke, freestyle and some breaststroke. This event took place at OIS Oamaru Intermediate. The reason why we do this is to have fun and to be fit but also be part of a team.

I had a team instead of being a solo. In my team I had Skye and Lily Todd. When I was      sitting on the bench waiting for my turn I could see the water moving as the other students were swimming I could also see parents walking in to watch us swim. As I was gonna start the swimming I started to get very nervous because I was scared I was gonna be the last person out of the pool. It was my turn so I jumped into the pool it was super cold but as I started swimming then it started to get warmer but also I started to sweat but not that much. While I was swimming I could feel my drool in my mouth but  soon it started to get dry. I heard students and parents cheering other students as they were swimming.

After I finished swimming I ran out of the pool and had to go to where the people that were biking to let my teammate go. (which was Skye) When I let her go I started walking to the pool to get my stuff and then I went to the court to go cheer on my teammates and my friends too. So when my team finished I said “Good job” to Skye and Lily. As we all finished I felt tired and really happy that I finished the race and that I and my teammates never stopped and never gave up. We all went back to class after the teachers talked to us and said congrats to us for completing the course. When we all got back to class I got dressed out of my togs since I didn’t put my P.E gear back on, when I got back from letting my teammate go I just put on my towel around my waist then went to back to the court by Rm 12 to watch. When I was in class about to get let  go, I was getting super tired and I just wanted to fall straight asleep. Three of my classmates came 2nd which is really good.

Avatar Post

So my avatar expresses myself and has a similar picture of me. She has black hair since my natural hair is black and has brown eyes and awesome eyebrows just like I do. My avatar is wearing a yellow turtle neck shirt since I to wear those.

1 2